Thursday, May 23, 2013

Della's Dinovite Challenge--Halfway



I just got an email reminder from the folks at Dinovite that we're halfway through the 90 day trial and I thought I'd share the results I've seen so far.  Remember the seven signs that your dog might need a supplement?

  1. Itching & Scratching -- We've still got that problem.  I don't really see any improvement.
  2. Dry, Flaky Skin  --  While Furminating Della, my husband has noticed that there are few dandruff flakes.
  3. Recurring Ear Infections -- She still scratches her ears.  Hubby hasn't noticed any foul odors lately--at least none that he's mentioned.
  4. Paw Licking--I've still  seen her do that occasionally.
  5. Stinky smell --This really wasn't a problem to begin with.
  6. Excessive Shedding--Still shedding a lot.  We use a Furminator tool to remove as much as possible.
  7. Lethargy --  She still lays around, but does go through playful periods we call "Crazy Dog" where she zips around the house.
The Dinovite email reminded us that it will take a long while for the nutrients to be replenished in all her systems and to not make any judgments until the end of the trial.   We still have a long way to go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...